Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Daniel Get's Signed! (Interview with Tony Gwynn)

Tony: So Daniel, describe your emotion when reciving the call this week.

Daniel: I know the Padres had a rough season, but I was shocked to be called up to the Bigs! I mean, I can't even walk yet.


Tony: There has been a lot of controversy surrounding the secrecy of your arrangement with the club. Can you reveal the terms of your contract?

Daniel: I know it is a little unconventional Tony, but I will be playing for milk and a 3 year supply of diapers. I like to eat and pretty much shove whatever I can into my mouth, so it is a good deal for me.

Tony: Tell us the significance of the number 25 to you--is there a story behind that?


Daniel: I can't count yet or understand numbers, so they just gave me what was available.


No comments: